Job Title: Communication Coordinator:
Full-Time: $30,000-$32,000 annually + Benefits
Designs and reviews promotional materials, oversees and manages the organization’s social media presence, researches ways to expand a consumer base, and serves as a liaison to media outlets. Designs marketing and promotional materials for the organization
• Create a website for A.C.T coalition.
• Create a referral resources webpage with relevant contact and program information.
• Create and deploy a social media campaign.
• Create social media pages with substance abuse prevention and treatment.
• Assist with an online volunteer management system.
• Track social media reach, reactions, demographic and geographic coverage and report this data to project director and evaluator
• Maintain effective communication between all partners, in addition to Coalition leadership, school principals, families, youth, stakeholders and various members of the community
• Implement a communications plan, outreach strategy, along with the brand and marketing needs of A.C.T. Coalition
• Maintain and update the coalition’s social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat as needed.
• Develop, maintain, and coordinate updates to the coalition’s community calendar, monthly newsletters, and website design.
• Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations, service providers, government agencies and thought leaders throughout the City ensuring communications with youth participants, families and community members from diverse populations.
• Work with Project director to produce annual reports, videos, campaigns among others
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, graphic design or a related field
• Ability to communicate effectively with youth, families and various stakeholders
• Prior experience with web design, WordPress, Microsoft Suite, Publisher and Power Point
• Experience in public speaking and impeccable writing skills
• Must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects and meet deliverables/expectations.
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.