Full Time Position
$30,000 – $35,000 + Full Benefits
Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, flyers, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system for certain programs
- Provide general support to visitors
- Make bank deposits
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, prepare agendas and record minutes
- Manage office supplies and upkeep of the office space
- Format all reports/presentations using professional report writing standards as guidelines including ensuring the accuracy of spelling, grammar and other structural elements.
- Organize education and other events including scheduling, booking rooms, arranging catering, ordering and setting up audiovisual equipment.
- Assist in data collection related to technical reports
- Assist in the development of reports/presentations including the development of illustrations (graphics) to support concepts.
- General Office Upkeep
- Proven prior administrative experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bilingual preferred
- GED/High School Degree Required. Associate degree preferred required.
- Ability to work as part of a team, to interrelate with all levels of staff in a professional manner, to work with minimal supervision to multitask, and continually prioritize duties.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access is essential.
- Proven ability to work with data collection, produce reports and spreadsheets.
- Possess a valid driver license and a motor vehicle
Administrative Assistant-2022LAHC-Leaders Advancing and Helping Communities' policy and federal and state laws forbid discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, height, weight, marital status, military status or other legally protected status under federal, state or other applicable law. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. An offer of employment, if made, will be conditioned upon the offeree's verification of identity and work eligibility pursuant to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.