Narcan (Naloxone) Training
Naloxone is an opioid antagonist, which is used to counter the effects of an opioid overdose, including heroin overdoses.
Opioids are often used as medicines because they contain chemicals that relax the body and can relieve pain. Naloxone only works if a person has opioids in their system; the medication has no effect if opioids are absent.
“It’s simple: Naloxone saves lives.”
– Medical First Responder
Intervention Referral Services
Our team of certified Prevention Specialists is ready to help individuals initiate, fortify, and maintain their own pathway to recovery. We can provide resources as well as referrals to treatment centers, listen to individual needs, and model healthy lifestyles.
Call us today: 1-888-315-5242 or email@example.com
ACT Scholarship Program
A.C.T is seeking to reward essay applicants a $1,000-$3,000 in scholarships.
- Must be in recovery from a substance abuse addiction.
- Must be currently enrolled or in enrollment process at an accredited university, college, or trade school
within the United States.
- Must be pursuing a degree and demonstrate a desire and potential to help individuals and families struggling with addiction.
- Scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
LAHC Calendar of Events
Follow us on Social Media